Archive for December, 2010

140th Celebration in pictures

Here are a few pictures taken at the Parish of Antrim 140th anniversary celebrations which took place in the Parish on Sunday, 14th November.

Read More... »
Tue, December 21 2010 »Gallery»

Bazaar Back in Town

The Spirit of Christmas Past was returned to Antrim last December with the staging of the traditional Christmas Bazaar in St Joseph’s Hall Greystone.

Read More... »
Mon, December 20 2010 »Past Items»

140th Celebration

THE PARISH OF ANTRIM CELEBRATED 140 YEARS ANNIVERSARY.   In November 2010 our parish marked the one hundred and fortieth anniversary of the solemn dedication and blessing of our present chapel, St Comgall’s Antrim, by the Most Rev Dr Dorrian, Bishop of Down and Connor on 30th October 1870. This notable landmark in the history […]

Read More... »
Fri, December 10 2010 »Features»